While the three letters – S-A-T – can strike fear in the heart of many high school students, the team at Wahoo Tutors can help you achieve your desired score and give you the best chance to attend the college or university of your choice. All of our tutors have scored above the 95th percentile on the SAT section they teach. Below is a brief overview of the Wahoo Tutors SAT program that has been created to meet the needs of each student.
- A diagnostic test based on questions from an official SAT to establish a baseline for improving student performance
- At least 14 hours of one-on-one instruction for each of the Math and Critical Reading sections; at least 10 hours of one-on-one instruction for the Writing section
- At least three, full-length, timed practice exams under real test conditions
- Thorough review of practice exams
- Student will receive the Official SAT Study Guide, a separate prep book for each section of the SAT, flashcards, and a vocabulary iPhone or Android app.
For information on SAT test dates and registration, please visit the College Board website at http://sat.collegeboard.org/register/sat-us-dates.
If you are seeking help with other standardized tests, such as ACT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, SSAT, ISEE, DAT, PCAT, VCAT, TOEFL, NCLEX, PRAXIS, or ASVAB, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.